Wednesday 15 June 2011

WIP Wednesday 15th June 2011

Its a wet Wednesday :-( although Kinsley Wood still looks lovely with the mist and horizontal rain lashing across.  This week is Toy Challenge Week so I have gnomes and dollies to make.  I've got 2 babushka dolls on the go. The pattern was for a separate back and front but I hate sewing up and knitting such small rows with constant back forth turning so I've made them in the round on dpns.  Hoping to finish knitting the second doll whilst Erin naps this afternoon and then I will embroider their faces and stuff them this evening so I can start on the gnomes tomorrow.

Its not to late to join the Toy Challenge - make a little something for your kids this week :-)


Cant wait for FO Friday - here is a sneaky peak

To admire what all the other crafters are up to this week head over to Tami's Amis blog

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more of the FO piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that sneak peek of your FO is intriguing, it looks beautiful! I like the stripy WIP too, cool colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do cat toys count for the toy challenge? =D

    I can't wait to see your FO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours on your babushka doll look amazing!

    I'm very interested in your FO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added the doll to my queue - it is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tease! I can't wait for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really looking forward to seeing your finished dolls and gnomes... fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can't wait to see your FOs Clare!!!!!!!! *jumping*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dolls look colorful! I can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lace there. Very cool toy challenge stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your toy challenge! I can't wait to see them as FOs. I must say, I can't wait until FO Friday, as your sneak peek is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to seeing your finishes. I'm really interested in the gnomes and dollies.

    ReplyDelete