Saturday 14 May 2011

FO Fridays 14th May 2011



Its past the midnight hour but its the first opportunity I've had to post my FO Friday!!!  Cant believe I finally have a couple of finished projects - its been a long time but I am determined to post FO more often :-)

Elise Shawl

I've loved this project for its speed and simplicity.  Already purchased another skein of Artists Palette Smootherino to make another one.  Need to get some accurate scales as there was a lot of yarn left over and it would be great to get 2 from one skein.  This was my first project where I have used a chart and I am a convert. 

From this

to this


I've been sewing too - just a quick pic as these are in my last blog post.


A home for my knitpros :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that yarn goes so beautifully with that pattern! :) I love it! Adding that pattern to my to-do list now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that shawl is beautiful! I love the colors of the yarn. It's perfect for the project.

    I'm jealous of your awesome needle case!

    ReplyDelete